Porsche Brand at Porsche St. Paul
Discover how the Porsche brand continues to conquer the competition, from its timeless design and exhilarating performance to its advanced safety features and next-level entertainment technology. Explore how Porsche compares to other luxury brands below and after you’ve finished reading all the advantages Porsche’s offer over the competition, next comes the fun part, the test drive at Porsche St. Paul!
Porsche Brand Highlights
- Safety features: New Lane Change Assist, available as an option, uses radar sensors to monitor the areas to the rear of the vehicle and the blind spots on either side.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): This enhanced version of cruise control actively regulates the speed of your vehicle in line with the speed of the vehicle in front. A radar sensor scans the road ahead up to a distance of 650 ft.
- Suspension: Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) also actively and continuously adjusts damping force.
- Sound system: BOSE® Surround Sound System and Burmester® High-End Surround Sound System are available.
- Display: Porsche Connect app allows you to determine your preferred destination and stream your music
Porsche Design and Influences
Not many brands are known across the world, recognizable at first glance with elegance and power. The Porsche brand has left its mark throughout its over 70 year history, becoming known for its stunning timeless designs and pursuit to seamlessly merge style and substance.
Ferdinand Porsche strived to create the perfect car inside and out, refusing to compromise power for style. His efforts led him to designing the first Porsche, a dynamic coupe that combined its modern and unmistakable appearance with a aerodynamic frame and agile performance. Porsche was designed to turn heads and hearts, leaving everyone from the driver and passengers to the spectators satisfied.
A timeless design, the unmistakable silhouette of the 911 is characterized by its iconic flyline. It has barely changed since 1963, and has shaped the DNA of all Porsche models. Including, of course, the 911 Cabriolet and Targa models.
The long, flat hood, the steeply inclined windshield and the roof line that slopes gently down towards the rear, is a cornerstone design found across the Porsche lineup. Uniting traditional and modern design, the Porsche lineup has continued to progress to the future while still paying homage to its past.
Porsche is a renowned German automobile manufacturer with an emphasis in high-performance luxury sports cars, SUVs and sedans. Founded by Ferdinand Porsche in 1931, what started as a development work and consulting turned into the first Porsche, the Porsche 64 in 1939 after their success in designing the original Volkswagen Beetle. The first Porsche donned the Porsche’s company logo, the coat of arms of the Free People’s State of Württemberg of Weimar Germany. Porsche has continued to innovate and pay homage to the original classic through its design accents and curves, Porsche’s current lineup includes the 718 Boxster, Cayman, 911, Panamera, Macan, Cayenne and the newest all-electric line of Taycans.