Porsche Macan Maintenance Schedule
When you invest in a luxury vehicle like the Porsche Macan, you want to keep it in peak condition. Following the Porsche Macan maintenance schedule will keep your vehicle performing at the level you expect from this high power SUV. Follow the recommendations below, and contact the Porsche St. Paul service center with any questions.
Major Porsche Macan Maintenance Schedules
The Porsche Macan maintenance schedule includes oil changes at every 10,000 miles or 1 year, as well as the following maintenance performed at 40/80/120/160k, or at 2, 6, and 10-year intervals if mileage isn’t reached:
- Electric System: Check and reset diagnosis system, check windshield wiper/washer and headlight washer functions and adjust nozzles, test horn operation, and check the condition of the battery and ventilation hoses
- Spark Plugs: Replace spark plugs for the Macan S every 40,000 miles or every 4 years or Macan Turbo every 30,000 miles or 4 years
- Interior: Check seat belt condition and operation and replace filter element for the pollen filter
- Exterior: Check wiper blades, clean reversing camera lens, check vehicle lighting, adjust headlights, check trailer hitch operation, and inspect radiators, air intakes, firewall, liftgate, and sunroof body drains for debris or blockages.
- Under Vehicle: Drain engine oil and change oil filter at every 10k mile mark, check tire pressure, inspect underbody for leaks and check covers to make sure they are secure, inspect brake pads and discs for wear, Check brake fluid and hoses, inspect axle joints, tie rods ends, and steering gear to check play and dust boots for damage or leaks, check exhaust system for leaks and inspect mounts.
- Engine: Top off engine oil and check for leaks, inspect fuel system lines and connections, check coolant and antifreeze levels and hoses, and check PDDC fluid
Additional Mileage Maintenance
Along with the services mentioned above, there are a few additional services needed as you reach certain mile markers:
- 2 years: Change the brake fluid using genuine Porsche brake fluid and change fluid & perform test and adaption for Macan S clutch
- 4 year: Replace tire sealant
- 60k/6 years: Replace PDCC reservoir and change the oil in the PDK transmission
- 80k/4 years: Replace air filter
- 120k/12 years: Change all-wheel front differential drive oil and change the rear differential oil
- 160k/16 years: Change ATF and ATF filter of the Macan S
Save on Porsche Maintenance Costs With Porsche St. Paul
If you are due for service, you may be wondering what the Porsche maintenance costs are. While they can vary depending on the service, Porsche St. Paul offers service specials for additional savings on your service needs, on top of our already competitive pricing. Contact us if you have questions about the Porsche Macan service schedule, or make an appointment at our Maplewood service center.